Dubai Studio City (DSC) provides the ideal mix of planned infrastructure, talent pool, and dynamic business environment to facilitate the growth of broadcast, film, television, and music production enterprises in the Middle East. In addition to networking opportunities, venue management services, industry building programs, and government services, the business park offers free zone privileges such as 100 percent business ownership and tax-free income.
DSC's pre-built studios, sound stages, warehouses, workshops, office spaces, cutting-edge satellite communication facilities, backlots, and staging areas cover a total of 22 million square feet. Production and post-production facilities, recording studios, and auxiliary services are among the services offered by DSC to enterprises in the film and TV production value chain. Businesses in the broadcast, production, music, and entertainment industries are eligible to apply to join the DSC business community.
Dubai has a bold vision for the future and the financial means to make it a reality. Dubai has proven that the unthinkable is achievable time and time again, and it is now poised to take the globe by storm with its latest developments. Here's a taste of some of the ground-breaking advancements that are guaranteed to attract the attention of filmmakers all over the world.
- The Palm - a luxurious palm-tree shaped resort island
- The World - 300 private islands in the shape of continents
- Ski Dome - an indoor ski resort with a Penguinarium
- Restless Planet - a dinosaur park with simulated earthquakes
- Dubai Sports City - a complex with stadiums and academies
- Dubai Marina - one of the world’s largest waterfront property developments
- Falcon City of Wonders - life-size replicas of the Seven Wonders of the World
Dubai Studio City allows following types of companies or business entities within its premises:
- Free Zone-Limited Liability Company (FZ-LLC)
- Branch office
The complete processing time would take 4 to 6 weeks.