Many small businesses in Dubai who are using Xero may not be aware of the software add-on called WorkflowMax, a powerful end-to-end job management software. Its features to name a few include project tracking, timesheets, reporting, invoicing, and job monitoring and is ideal for small and medium businesses across different service industries.
WorkflowMax is ideal for Xero users given that it was acquired by Xero back in 2012 to serve as a purpose-built project management tool to integrate seamlessly with its flagship accounting software and to provide a smooth transition between accounting and project management processes. WorkflowMax also has a very similar UX to Xero making navigation and usage easy for native Xero users.
What are the benefits of using WorkflowMax? Not only does it integrate with Xero, but it also has the following list of extensive functions:
- It has many features built into a single package which means you do not need to launch applications from multiple systems, ensuring that you work faster, effectively, and efficiently.
- As a cloud-based product, you can access WorkflowMax and all the data stored easily anytime and from anywhere.
- Real-time data means you have the utmost transparency and visibility. You can also collaborate with your team instantly.
- Powerful, fast, and accurate reporting means you can instantly gather reliable data, analyze them, and make intelligent plans of action.
Being specialist job management and project management software for small businesses, the list of features is numerous, however, the main functions to highlight are as follows:
- Instant quotes - templates enable you to send professionally designed, branded, custom quotes within minutes.
- Time tracking - track time spent working on various jobs and tasks without requiring much effort from your staff.
- Streamlined Invoicing - choose your invoice method & improve your cash flow with paperless and bulk invoicing.
- Job Management - easily assign jobs, track timelines & receive notifications when projects are running late.
- Insights and Reporting - with all data in one place, you can see many standard performance reports at a glance - or build your own.
Being a Cloud-based software and owned by Xero, there are many complementary software integrations available. This only increases the ease when working with other applications:
- Google Drive
- Business insights
WorkflowMax also supports the following platforms:
- Windows Phone
- Mobile web app
Whether you are a freelancer, a small creative consultancy, or a large construction company, WorkflowMax can help you improve your invoicing, time tracking, and project management needs. Given that high-profile customers such as BDO and Air New Zealand are users of the software and that it is owned by Xero you can rest assured that it is a leading project management and job management software to help your organization be more efficient. If you would like to know more about Xero or would like to take up our discounted implementation offer, submit your contact details here and one of our consultants will be in touch.
This article is an extract from the Xero website and is written in general terms and therefore cannot be relied on to cover specific situations; application of the principles set out will depend upon the particular circumstances involved and we recommend that you obtain professional advice before acting or refraining from acting on any of its contents.